Tuesday 13 November 2018

Mood board- characters + setting

There is a park just around the corner from here which would probably be perfect for the first shot of my film as I wanted one of a boy watching children play on a park but not playing himself. The fact that it is right near my house which is my other filming location means that it is easily accessible and if a shot doesn’t look right then I don’t have to go too far out if my way to re-film it.
This is the birds eye view of the park where I plan to film. As you can see it has different play equipment so I can play around with what I want to be happening in the actual film if it doesn’t look right using the swings. 
This is the house that I’ll be using for a shot in the first scene. My storyboard has the actors in the top left window however I will probably change this to the window underneath as I have blinds in that room now and I’m not sure how it’ll look. I will try it as the blinds may give it a good effect but I’m not sure yet. 
This is my brother who will be the main protagonist in the film. He is the perfect age for the character I want and loves to be the center of attention so when I asked him to be in the film he jumped at the chance. 


This is my mum and will act as the mother in the film. She isn’t the most confident but the film is a social realism film and there is not a lot of dialogue from her character so she shouldn’t struggle to much 

This is my dad who will play the dad in the film. He will fit the role as he looks a little bit scary so will be able to portray an intimidating character. 

No comments:

Post a Comment