Tuesday 13 November 2018

Storyboard (1st page)

This is the storyboard for the opening few shots in my scene. These are my initial ideas so they may change after I’ve had a go with the camera and worked out how to shots will look. If they don’t look how I wanted to I will change them so this may not be how the final product turns out. I want the sound and lighting to be mostly natural lighting and artificial lighting from actual lights in the house I’m filming in however I may experiment with some lights with barn doors in order to get some back lighting and make the character close to the camera to look like a silhouette. The cuts between shots will be quite abrupt as I think it will fit with the style I am going with. The camera will be mostly handheld as the genre I chose to do is social realism and this is a typical feature of this genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment