Thursday 22 November 2018

Weekly plan

I have spent this week planning
I plan to take out a camera next week and take some practice shots so I have plenty of time to think of something new if I don’t like the way they look or if the wind effects the audio
I will film the scenes set in the house first in one or two days
Then I’ll film the shots that are set outside of the house on a different day instead of filming the shots in the order that they will be edited in the film
Doing it like this will save me lots of time.
I think the filming will take a few days to a week and I’ll edit it as I go through
When I’ve put all the clips together I will start to look for music and sounds to use and edit those into my film
I will then start to analyse the films that inspired me and talk about how they inspired the choices I made in my film
The analysis of my film and the analysis of the other short films will take a while but it’s the last thing I’ll have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment